- Embed a PDF document in a HTML element
- Embed multiple PDFs in the same page
- Allow the PDF to be seen only in the website. On download, PDF will ask for a password.
- Responsive design â will adjust accordingly on mobiles, desktops, tablets
- Embed multiple PDF documents in a single page
- âPreviousâ & âNextâ buttons to move to previous and next pages of the PDF
- Loading progress bar will be seen while PDF is being rendered
- âFull Screenâ button to render the PDF in full-screen mode
- View a PDF in a modal dialog
- Convert any existing link to displaying PDF on the same page
- âDownloadâ button to download the PDF. You can choose to show or hide it.
- Use keyboard buttons â up, down, right & left to navigate the pages of the PDF
- Set a theme color for PDF Viewer to match with your current website
- Automatically extract first page of PDF as an image. Click on it opens the PDF in a modal window
- Get analytics data â PDF impressions and whether PDF is fully viewed
- Will work in all browsers including IE11+ and also in mobile browsers
- Good documentation with lots of examples
Wordpress Plugin Also AvailableThere is also a Wordpress plugin available with same features.
- Highly commented code
- It is based on the stable PDF.JS library
- Comes with a thorough documentation
- Example files are included that will demonstrate embedding single or multiple PDF documents
Change LogVersion 3.0
3 modes added to PDF Viewer :
Share This Product
Leave your Comment
You May Also Like
Accordee - Accordion Basic Plugin ...
BsIDE Bootstrap Form Builder
RubyTabs - Premium Tabs & Slider
Kast - Extraordinary SHOUTcast HTM...