- WordPress Plugins
- TLM (Theme License Manager) - Theme Purchase Code Verification, Redux Extension for WordPress
TLM (Theme License Manager) - Theme Purchase Code Verification, Redux Extension for WordPress
By : azelab Published on Monday, August 21, 2017,18:48:15 in WordPress Plugins
Stay informed who and where use your theme(s). Donât let people use your theme(s) for free or multiple times. Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars just purchasing TLM extension. TLM (Theme License Manager) is Redux extension for WordPress theme authors to protect their themes from give away, nulled, non legal usage and distribution in the same time get information who bought and registered theme and where use them.
How it works
- Connect TLM extension in your Redux framework (read documentation)
- Update your existing theme in Themeforest, if it is already published
- License tab will appear in your theme options
- Users who use your theme, and updated to latest version will get modal window notification asking to enter purchase code with explanation how to obtain it, when they open theme options page each time until registration
- Once user registered or de-register license theme author receives an email notification (optional). Additionally the registration information (purchase code, envato username, domain, admin email, date) is recorded in theme authorâs database
- If trial period expired and user still hasnât registered purchase code, all theme options become hidden until registration. No data lose, it is hidden with css
- If for some reason registration fail, you can provide instruction how user can register in his website database.
Share This Product
Leave your Comment
You May Also Like
Simple Sliders Addons for Visual C...
Smart One Page Navigation - Addon ...
Post Custom Templates Pro - WordPr...
Bookshelf Wordpress Plugin