- WordPress Plugins
- XL WooCommerce Sales Triggers
XL WooCommerce Sales Triggers
By : XLPlugins Published on Monday, February 06, 2017,07:08:51 in WordPress Plugins
About PluginXL WooCommerce Sales Trigger is a WooCommerce Plugin that lets you put advanced messages (.a.k.a âTriggersâ) on product pages. These triggers induce scarcity, build trust and inspire shoppers to take actions. This plugin improves the conversion rate of your WooCommerce store and gets you more sales from your existing product pages. Here are the seven profit-pulling triggers you can deploy on your product pages right away:
1. Deal ExpiryDeal Expiry trigger shows countdown time timer for products on scheduled sale. By giving discounts, youâre dangling a carrot, and by informing them about the deadline, youâre using the stick. It motivates the user to buy.
2. Low StockBuyers tend to delay buying. The only way to get them to act fast is to give them a reason to do so.The Low Stock trigger gives them a credible reason by intimating them about limited stock availability. If the number of items available in stock is greater than the set threshold, it shows âIn Stockâ message.And if itâs below the threshold, the stock status message automatically switches to- âOnly two items remaining. Almost Goneâ¦!â The former assures the shoppers that thereâll be no surprises post checkout. The latter creates a sense of urgency and makes visitors act fast. It is way better than what native WooCommerce does i.e. display the number of in-stock items, even if it is 4000!
3. SavingsDisplaying savings is an excellent way to replace the pain of parting with money with the joy of finding a good deal. Use this trigger on discounted products to show savings in absolute number and percentage. When a shopper sees how much they can save by taking the deal, they feel compelled to unlock the savings. Their focus shifts from spending money to saving it on an item they anyway needed.
4. Sales InsightWould you get attracted to a shop bustling with activity or an empty one?The busier one, right? People are more likely to buy from a busier store because it gives them a credible reason to trust it. It makes them feel that âif others are buying, the products must be good.âThey take the decision based on the wisdom of the crowd. Thatâs what this trigger helps you achieve. The Sales Activities Trigger shares a small snippet of information about the recent purchases. It displays the information in two formats:
- The first name and location of the most recent buyers.
- The number of purchases in a chosen period.
5. GuaranteeShoppers always have concerns and questions: âWhen will this product be shipped?â
âCan I return it if I donât like?â
âDoes this order size qualify for free shipping?â
âIs the checkout process secure?â
These objections can kill the sales in the last minute. The Guarantee trigger allows you to answer these last minute inquiries on the product page itself, amping up buyer confidence.Add details in this box about: Hassle-free returns
The free shipment threshold
Information about areas where you ship
Trust Badges Insert any other piece of information that can address their objections.Providing these on the product page is the sure shot way to eliminate final doubts about your products.
6. Smarter ReviewsLetâs face it: A small number of product reviews give people an impression that the product is not selling well. Shoppers are used to seeing hundreds of reviews for each product on sites like Amazon, eBay, Zappos. You may be losing visitors just because your products may only have a handful of reviews. Sample this, which statement creates a better impression: Case 1: 4 customer reviews OR 86% satisfaction rate
Case 2: 5 customer reviews OR 90% buyers gave more than 4-star rating In both the cases it is the latter one. This trigger disrupts their thought process and reframes the argument in the favor of larger numbers. Shoppers will have much less resistance to the reframed statement because you have smartly led the argument with a bigger number.
7. Best SellersHave you been to a new restaurant and asked the dining waitress to guide you to the best/most popular dish? We all do that. Similarly when a first-time visitor, lands on your store, the best-seller badge guides him to the most sought-after product in your store. This trigger sticks an eye-catching badge on the product/category page and guides the visitor to the best selling items. First, it gives them big, bold thumbs up that the product theyâre viewing is a popular choice. Second, it sends a subconscious message that people are buying from you. This trigger helps reduce shopperâs anxiety.
06/02/2017 - Version 1.0 - Public Release 04/02/2017 - Version 0.9 - Added: Helpful links in plugin seetings page sidebar. - Added: Sales activities trigger: Date range field added. - Updated: Best sellers trigger: SQL query optimized & cached. - Updated: All Inline styles changed to Internal. - Updated: Internal conditional logic changes on the change of tab. - Fixed: Styling of Rules area. - Added: New post status introduced for WCST Trigger custom post type. - Updated: Sales activity trigger: Code modified for rules. - Updated: Savings trigger: Code modified for rules. - Added: Rules 14/01/2017 - Version 0.7 - Fixed: Settings issue in Smart reviews trigger. - Added: wp_parse_args on data modal function to pass it with default values. - Moved: Default values to WC_Common Class 22/12/2016 - Version 0.4 - Fixed: Product page: Corrected On page load tab issue. - Added: Best Seller trigger: âtop badgeâ merge tag added. - Added: You save trigger: filter added for decimal point change. - Updated: Global settings. - Fixed: Responsiveness checked & corrected. - Fixed: UI on single product page modified. - Updated: All CMB2 configuration modified. - Fixed: Plugin activation issue, [Compatibility with give wp plugin]. - Updated: Sales Insights trigger queries cached & modified. - Updated: Few labels. - Fixed: Some merge tags were wrong, so corrected. - Updated: Data called for the core logic by the new structure. - Fixed: Woocommerce doesnât exist issue. Causing fatal errors. - Added: Guarantee trigger: support for built-in icons and custom icon. - Added: âNeed Help?â tab on single product page. - Removed: Required attribute from settings. - Updated You Save trigger handling with the variable product type. 02/12/2016 - Version 0.1 - Internal Release
Share This Product
Leave your Comment
You May Also Like
Advanced cash on delivery with fee...
Simple 3D Carousel Wordpress Plugi...
WooCommerce PDF Catalog
Post Grid Pro